Keeping your water safe keeps your family safe
Easterday-Wilson Water Services provides complete water testing services to ensure that your well meets quality standards and that your water is safe and contaminant free.
It’s important to test your well’s water quality on a regular basis to ensure that it remains a sustainable, safe and reliable source of clean water. Test results allow you to address and remedy specific problems of a water supply or water system, ensure your water source is protected from contamination, and confirm your equipment is operating properly.
Easterday-Wilson can test your water for:
- Quality issues, such as bacteria, volatile organic compounds, or excessive iron, copper or manganese
- System issues or changes, like excessive pipe and fixture corrosion
- Environmental issues, such as nearby mining or gas drilling, agriculture, or landfills, gas stations or dry cleaning operations
- Water pH, hardness or softness
Need your water tested?
Easterday-Wilson is qualified and certified to sample your water for bacteria, nitrates, and total dissolved solids tests, which are required to be performed by a state-approved lab.
We can collect a sample and deliver the following water tests to a state-approved lab:
- Coliform and/or total coliform
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
In addition to state-approved lab testing, we also offer on-site testing for the following:
- pH (acidity)
- Total dissolved solids (TDS)
Water well testing
Easterday-Wilson can perform complete water well testing and evaluation for real estate transactions, home sales, and land development to certify your well’s:
- Yield – the gallons per minute your well stores and recharges
- Depth – the distance from the ground’s surface to the bottom of the well
- Main casing level – the steel or plastic piping sealed in a well’s borehole that prevents its collapse and prevents above ground contaminants from polluting the water supply
Is your well sustainable?
Easterday-Wilson provides complete water well testing to determine whether or not your well can sustain withdrawals of large volumes of water. If your well isn’t capable of such withdrawals, we can recommend and design a water storage system to maximize your property’s water requirements.
Pass the test!
Easterday-Wilson Water Services provides state-licensed water well testing in Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
We will make certain that your well is up to standards, and that the water it produces is safe and contaminant free.